Wednesday 4 June 2014

Angry at what?

I am angry. Not just a little bit annoyed or a touch cheesed off.  I am raging.  I wake up raging, I rage all day and can't sleep because I am so angry.  I cannot really explain why, it has just surged on me.  I can't stand having people around me yet I do not want to be alone.  People's voices annoy me, people on the train platform make my blood boil.  It is like an energy that comes from my gut and I cannot stop it.  However, I am containing it better than I have done ever before.  I am somehow channeling it to positives but I fear that it may take me over.  Not in a violent way, just that I know what I am like and could do something spiteful or, more likely do something that I will regret by upsetting someone for no logical reason.
I just hope it subsides while I am still in control of it.  I have been this angry before but I am pleased to add, never this aware of it. Awareness is key to the situation and as unwritten this it is working, I am walking, working and breathing to release it.  While I don't know why I have this anger, experience has taught me one thing, it won't last forever so I must just ride the wave until it is replaced by another emotion.  And it will, which brings me solace.  Awareness of emotion is new to me and not an exact science, however it is something I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment